Join us on Thursday, September 19, 2013, for a webinar on FCPA successor liability issues.
This program will provide an inside look at recent FCPA enforcement trends of the DOJ and SEC in connection with successor liability, including guidance the enforcement agencies have provided regarding M&A due diligence and current industry specific focus areas.
This presentation will:
- discuss recent enforcement actions
- explore trends in the agencies’ enforcement activity
- offer practical and effective strategies and analysis procedures when considering an acquisition that presents FCPA risk to the acquiror
- Marsha Gerber – Norton Rose Fulbright
- Kevin M. McDonald – Assistant General Counsel, Marathon Oil
The dial-in/log-in information will be e-mailed to you a day prior to the Web seminar.
This Web seminar is offered at no charge to clients and friends of Norton Rose Fulbright.
10:00 am – 11:00 am PDT
11:00 am – 12:00 pm MDT
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm CDT
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EDT
6:00 pm – 7:00 pm BST
For more information, visit nortonrosefulbright.com.